Jeff The Killer: Asylum pictures and stuff
So as you can see, this is about the Asylum that Jeff was reported to have been staying at. That isn't true. The Asylum was in, I think, Whales. Or some country like that. I'm used to all of this so I'm not quite sure how to upload pictures yet. Anyways, the Asylum closed down in 1994. What happened to Jeff was in 2006. So he never stayed there. Now looking at the picture scenario, I'm not sure how he can appear in a picture like that if you look at it for a certain amount of time. I've tried to look at the picture but have never looked at it that long for him to copy down my IP address... Plus, it was on my IPod. So I'm not sure how he'd do that. Yeah. The one time I did try to after a couple minutes I began to see... Something. I then heard noises like footsteps and knocks. Everyone was sleeping at the time and it was late at night. I gave up and put it up and went to bed. I haven't tried since. I know Jeff is to have supposedly attacked a famous blogger called crazycircus0w0 or something close to that for her blogging about him. I don't know if it's true but... Tell me what you think in the comments. I am doing this for all you wonderful people and now I have six readers on my first blog on the first day! Thanks for reading, I thought I'd get none. Anyways, back to what you all came here for. Again. It is possible that Jeff could have just gone there and taken a picture but what still is hard to figure out is how exactly he makes himself known in the picture. Unless it's all fake or our mind playing tricks on us. Another question to ask is how can Jeff keep himself hidden? I know he could stay in when it's light outside but even in the night hours it'd be kind of easy to tell it's him with his publicity, couldn't it? You know his skin is pretty white after all (no, that wasn't racist) So tell me what you think. A little lecture to all the obsessed fangirls out there, putting "The Killer" after your name doesn't make you any more badass. Just saying. That just really annoyed the crap out of me. And I have a question for you few readers! What would you do if you were Jeff's next victim? Tell me all what you think in the comments, it is always appreciated!
Sweet dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment